Tuesday, September 1, 2009

swim...bike...run...




well i did all 3 yesterday.

I was at the pool by 6am...only swam a half hour - but I practiced well some of the new techniques Katie showed me. Then last night I biked 4 miles and ran/walked 2 more.

My left calf had a funny muscle spasm yesterday - hope it doesn't happen today too.

I got up this morning to DO IT AGAIN...but walked in at the pool and it was totally dark - they don't open on T/Th until 10am (for their new fall hours) - WHAT KIND OF POOL (it IS run by the YMCA but it's our high school natatorium) DOESN'T OPEN UNTIL 10AM???????

I was cute yesterday - here's a pic (new dark dress jeans - 2 sizes down)




2 comments:

Becca and fam said...

You're looking great Trac! Congrats on your awesome workout too!

Katie & Co. said...

That's totally awesome!!! You're working out way more than I am right now. You've motivated me to get my rear in gear and get out of bed in the morning. That's a great photo of you.... you're looking great and I'm so proud of you!