Monday, June 22, 2009

7 miles and a running partner.

I rode 7 miles on the AirBike the other night. Wasn't too bad...EXCEPT for the sore butt!!!

SO on to this running partner. I have a past client, just had a baby a few months ago, named Sarah. She's training for a Tri also!!! She and her husband, Ken, are doing the Piqua Triathlon on September 13th ( http://www.findaraceevent.com/ViewRaceDetail.aspx?raceId=6232 ). She saw my posts on Facebook and asked if I wanted to walk/run with her!!! I'm super excited. I don't like being alone (I think it's a cancer thing) and she and I get along really well.

We start tomorrow - I meet her at 9am at her house. Different track than I'm used to - should be interesting!

1 comment:

Becca and fam said...

Good job so far Trac! I think you'll love having someone to work out with. I hope it goes well :)