Saturday, June 20, 2009

Stationary Bike

On my way to pick up a stationary bike that I'm borrowing from a client. Funny story...I sold a house to some people in 2006, the day we closed we went over to the house to check things out and when we got their the Seller was still their moving out!!! She was supposed to be completely moved out prior to closing (my Buyers got immediate possession). My buyers asked the seller to leave the property, they were not going to let her take anything else out of the house. One of the items that got left behind was a nice stationary bike that has never been used since. I'll borrow it for a couple months to help train for the 11 mile bike portion of my Tri. Biking tonight! :) I'll post a picture later.

1 comment:

Becca and fam said...

Very good deal! I can't believe the seller was still moving out!