Friday, June 19, 2009

HERE WE GO!!!


Well, here I go. I decided this week I would sign up for a Triathlon. I've been running this week (making it a mile run with additional walking) and really enjoying it. I had my "Ah Ha" moment (as Oprah calls it) last night and cried for about 1/2 my run. Tears of joy for finally deciding to lose weight. This Triathlon will be a huge challenge but I'm a "Cancer" and will complete it because I say I will! :) I'd love to hear comments, feedback and encouraging words whenever possible.


Here's my "starter" pic. I'll be posting progress reports, journals and pictures as I go along this exciting, scary, hard journey!


~Traci

Winter 2009 - 292 lbs.

(I can't believe I just shared that!)


4 comments:

MARY IN SCOTLAND said...

way to go Traci!!

Becca and fam said...

Go Traci! What you are doing is AWESOME! I can't wait to keep up on your progress.

Mickey said...

I wish you all the best! I know you are so excited about getting through the barrier. You are a strong willed gal and I know you will succeed in your weight lose goal! <3 ya!

AED said...

I know I wouldn't be doing this if you and Angie weren't. I'm glad we're going to stick together on this and get through it!